A Bundle of Blurbs

For starters, I'm not entirely sure if a blurb is the exact wordage I was looking for when coming up with a title for this post. I actually had to google 'description on back of book' to see what the actual term for the description on the back of the book was called, and that's what popped up so blurb it is!

Anyway... Within the last year my little love bug, Ella, has managed to not only learn how to read, but write rather well for a seven year old. She is ridiculously creative and I have a serious love for this little girl. I have told many that she is the most brutally honest little girl I have ever met, and believe it or not, that's probably one of the main reasons why I love her so much!

But back to her creative writing skills...a couple weeks back Ella had a friend over, and they began working on a library of books. I managed to get a hold of Ella's portion of the work, and was told the following were going to be 'the back of the book that tells you what the book is about.'

I posted my favorite one last...it might give you an idea of why this little girl holds such a special place in my heart :)


the hunted locker is about locker number 200 is hunted the boy seth had this locker. now the school dosent know where he is. they say the last they saw him is when he opend his locker.


the coolest stuff is about these people who are really rich and they spend it on the coolest stuff.


our to do test. is about a boy named Jeff and a girl named nicole. They have a test. The test is due on wensday today is tuesday. And they hadent wrote a word at all. then they thouht they would get in troubel. But when they got to school the teacher said there due on next wensday


Twas teh night after chitmas is about no stokings were hung. no suger plums danced in heads. and worst of all no hopes of st. nick.


"The 30 Clues" is about a girl. She cant find her dog. But she keeps finding clues and then. She had 30 clues and her dog.


the coolest room is about a girl who has a cool room and her room is her faverite place. Every one wishis they could come in it. She would not let them. Not even her best friends!


populer girls is about two girls that have no friends beacuse they juged people by the front. they both have dogs that they dress. note this story should tell you not to juge by the front.

(You love her now, too, don't you?!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Duo Meet the Trio

Not So Easy Bake Oven