Green Eggs and Ham...Minus the Ham!
So I am definitely jumping ahead a few posts, but I wanted to introduce the newest family in my life...Meet Hallie, Owen, and Entergetic Ella! Honestly, I'm still trying to figure out how I manage to meet such great families. These kids come complete with manners and all.
After school the other day Ella asked me what she should have for a snack. I suggested green eggs and ham, and while I was one-hundred percent joking, the girl was all for it. So we just made green eggs because we didn't have any ham. (Honestly, this was probably a plus because I have absolutely no idea how to make green ham!) And yes, for your visual entertainment I'm including pictures...
Ella and Owen preparing the eggs!

Yep, they're green.

Yum?!?!

Owen and his eggs :]

(And Holly... I promise there is a special post in the making!)
After school the other day Ella asked me what she should have for a snack. I suggested green eggs and ham, and while I was one-hundred percent joking, the girl was all for it. So we just made green eggs because we didn't have any ham. (Honestly, this was probably a plus because I have absolutely no idea how to make green ham!) And yes, for your visual entertainment I'm including pictures...
Ella and Owen preparing the eggs!
Yep, they're green.
Yum?!?!
Owen and his eggs :]
(And Holly... I promise there is a special post in the making!)
Comments
Post a Comment