The Trio Take a Tumble
One...

Two...

Three...

...and still smiling! :)
Just another random update...I'm currently in "OMGoodness I leave in X amount of days and still have so much to do" mode. Add that to my deilemma of needing a new fuel pump and you have one stressed out soon-to-be grad student. I honestly believe that you prepare for these moments in your life, not because you expect the transitions to go perfectly smooth, but to avoid every.single.possible. thing that could go wrong. So really, I'm doing pretty good, right?
Next week is my last week with the Fox Four. *SOB* (Although, I'll still probably blog about them in my spare time, considering I have a kajillion pictures of them that are all worth sharing- not to mention the stories that go along with them).
Now off to pack for another weekend of riding horses. (Ah, yes...that's another post in the making!)
Two...
Three...
...and still smiling! :)
Just another random update...I'm currently in "OMGoodness I leave in X amount of days and still have so much to do" mode. Add that to my deilemma of needing a new fuel pump and you have one stressed out soon-to-be grad student. I honestly believe that you prepare for these moments in your life, not because you expect the transitions to go perfectly smooth, but to avoid every.single.possible. thing that could go wrong. So really, I'm doing pretty good, right?
Next week is my last week with the Fox Four. *SOB* (Although, I'll still probably blog about them in my spare time, considering I have a kajillion pictures of them that are all worth sharing- not to mention the stories that go along with them).
Now off to pack for another weekend of riding horses. (Ah, yes...that's another post in the making!)
I'm waiting for a new post...
ReplyDelete